Sunday 11 January 2009

Best Gas Mileage - Shocking Techniques to Improve Gas Mileage Problem

Recently I saw a Fox News report on a ways to improve gas mileage. And of course like any main stream media broadcast, it was against any alternative method of saving gas. So this got me thinking, why not do my own research and come to my own conclusion on the subject. And after many weeks of research, I became amazed with one of these methods of improving gas mileage. And in the process I have improved my gas mileage by about 40%.

What is Needed…?

Now there are some things that you will have to do under the hood, and some materials that you'll have to pick up at your local hardware store. Shouldn't cost anymore then $50, and an afternoon installing the conversion kit. Installing the kits is not tricky but if you're a novice to how your car works, I recommend getting a good manual for the conversion kit. They can be found online.

Improving Gas Mileage by Convert Your Car to Run On Water

When you convert your car into a hybrid, you are doing a number of factors. You increase your gas mileage, reducing the emissions & saving money on rising gas prices. Now, I can only guess that this is not going to make the big oil companies happy. But as they say, that's were the rubber meets the road.

Now I'm not saying that the Fox News is bias, I'm just trying to follow the money. So instead you are becoming a gas pump. But instead of producing gas, you are using water as fuel. Which you can get right from your tab. By using a water/gas mixture its going to reduces the amount of CO2 gas in the air & and they don't have to build new gas stations or pumps. Because the old ones will still be needed.

In 2007, big oil companies reported a profit of $8 Billons dollars, by converting your car to run on water. You will cut your gas bill in half. Saving you money each month. And then the big oil companies will only make $4 Billion. Which I think they can live quit well on. I know I can.

Declaring Your Fuel Independence

Many people are starting to catch on and are converting there cars to run on water. And are each benefiting from there efforts. Using Brown gas to run your car is cheap and easy to use. The brown gas works just like normal gasoline and when it's injected into your engine, it burn at a higher efficiency level, resulting in improved gas mileage. And a cleaner earth for the generations to come.

Free Report on How to Improve Gas Mileage .

No comments: