Monday 26 January 2009

Best Gas Mileage - Help how to improve my gas mileage

I sound kind of despairing don't I. Well with the prices like they are I am in pain. I drive round trip 142 miles per day. Google told me what to do after doing searches for many gas saving terms such as ways to improve my gas fuel, save money on gas and save gas.

There were so many items that after a while I realised I had all the items and some. I found so many ways to improve my gas gas that I now get 32% more fuel per gallon.With all this data I decided to put up a internet site that reviews all the ways to improve my gas gas.

If you have the same issue I think you will observe the site a neat resource. You will uncover staple suggestions and the best items on the market to improve my gas fuel.Starting out the fastest way is to get your automobile geared up. That means get a new air filter(this is huge), fill tires to the right pressure, utilize synthetic oil(best performance), get the debris out of your trunk(more weight cost you 1% per 100lbs) and utilize a system cleaner especially for the fuel injectors.Now the auto is set up to improve my gas gas so lead off by altering your driving methods.

Hypermiling is the new tip and essentially it is making less utilize of the brake and more looking ahead which means get a coasting instead of braking to improve my gas fuel. You will see much more on Hypermiling at the site. If you are going to idle 60 seconds then turn off the engine.

Under 40mph do not utilize the air conditioning unless needed. Over 40mph the drag from the open windows kind of equals out with the air conditioning.

Improve My Gas Mileage

No comments: